Saturday, October 20, 2007

Here is the cake I made for the party I think it turned out pretty cute. Ethan loved it.
Here is Emma, Corgan, and Leim. They thought the cake looked pretty tasty.


Ethan thought the corn maze was a lot of fun. He wanted to lead the way through the maze and actually found a shortcut out the side.

4 comments:

Jolie said...

Holy wowzers Emily!!! You MADE that train cake?! I'm flabbergasted because I wouldn't even know where to start. It looks AMAZING. You did an awesome job! Go mom!!

Anjuli Fry said...

You are so creative!! I have no idea what I am going to do for Colin's birthday!! And there is no way I could pull off a cake like that any tips!! I am going to have to get going I can't believe they are all turning 4!! I want to have a party so he can get to know the boys in his sunbeam class better I think he only knows one or two!!

ray-ray says said...

Corgan LOVED the party!

Hayter Family said...

So fun! The cake is beautiful! Wish we could have been there. Also, the glow from the corn maze makes your hair look unusually red...it looks great!