
The kids were super excited to wake up and see that Santa had visited out house. Ethan even left a note for Santa next to the cookies and left an extra piece of paper next to it so Santa could leave him a note too. We got Amie a crib, highchair, and stroller for her babies. That was the first thing she went to. Then she saw Ethan ripping into his presents and thought that looked like fun so she grabbed one of his presents and started opening it. It was a fun morning!

Ethan taking in all the good stuff.

Our Tree after Santa left his goodies!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!! And the doll stuff is so cute!! Hope you had great holidays!!
where did you get the doll stuff? nice job, santa!
I love the doll stuff!! I am getting sick of the boys toys that I have to buy.... hopefully I will be buying girl stuff soon. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment