Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Happy Hunting
The kids had so much fun searching for Easter eggs. We went to two different egg hunts. The first one was a flashlight egg hunt. It is really cute they had it at 7:45 and the kids brought flashlights. it was at the Kiwanis park and they had tons and tons of eggs just thrown out in the field there. The kids just ran around with thier lights searching for the eggs. It didn't take long for Amie to figure out that there was candy in the eggs then she got to buisness.
The next hunt was just a few families that met at the church. It was fun Amie was walking around calling "Egg, Egg" It was funny. She couldn't wait to get home and crack open those eggs. What was really funny was when we got home and I put the candy in my room so it would be behind a closed door. You know out of sight out of mind. Well Amie kept coming out of the back with candy so I'd yell at Nathan "You have to make sure you shut the bedroom door." Well he would swear that he did and I would nag him some more about making sure it latched. So this went on about another 20 min back and forth. Then finally I saw that Amie had figured out how to open the doors so I did apologize. And it did make us laugh.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment