Tuesday, August 12, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIE!!!
Our little princess has turned two. I can't believe how big she is getting. We celebrated her birthday with all her cousins at Priest Lake. We had a lot of fun. As you can see she is very serious about her birthday buisness. All month she has been saying "Happy birthday, My birthday." We are so glad to have her in our family!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So fun, she is getting so big, just like Kenna! Happy Birthday to Amie!!
That is amazing that she is already two years old. Time really has flown for her. I think I was always focused on Emma, Ethan, Corgan, and Liem that I forgot about the younger kids growing up - even Paul. Very cool though! Yes we have a blog, I don't know if you knew. Follow the link and check it out. I love being able to stay connected this way. I hope that you're feeling ok. It would not be fun to be pregnant and without your hubby. I'm learning what a blessing it is to have family close now that Jason is at the police academy. But I'm sure you already know that. :)
Post a Comment