This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Ethan. He is about 18 months, I don't know what it is but I really like it.Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Ethan!!
I can't believe it has been 5 years since Ethan was born. I was looking back at some pictures and thought it would be fun to post some of him growing up. This first one he is one a few minuets old.
This picture was taken just before Nathan left for Iraq. He was about 8 months old. He was always such a happy baby.
This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Ethan. He is about 18 months, I don't know what it is but I really like it.
Here is Ethan with his Uncle Tyler. Over they 2 years we lived with my parents while Nathan was gone Ethan and he really bonded. This was taken just before Tyler left for his mission in Brazil.
Here he is 5 years old. I still have a hard time saying that. He is getting to be so big. I am glad I still have this year with him home before he goes off to Kindergarten. We are so glad he is a part of our family we love him so much!
This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Ethan. He is about 18 months, I don't know what it is but I really like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the walk back in time!
Post a Comment