Amie and Ethan had a blast. Amie of coarse found lots of friends. She insisted on holding this little boy's hand and led him all around the Armory. It was actually really cute.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Military Holiday Party
So we had our unit's holiday party yesterday and I think it went pretty well. We had a great turn out and there were about 15 kids there. So much more than last year I think we only had about 4. The Coleman's came and did a great job as Santa and Mrs. Clause. The kids loved it, and they also loved the toys they got that were donated. It was amazing how much was donated for this event.
Amie and Ethan had a blast. Amie of coarse found lots of friends. She insisted on holding this little boy's hand and led him all around the Armory. It was actually really cute.
Here we are with Santa. Nathan wanted to take a picture of me and the baby with Santa. I am so grateful that they Coleman's donate thier time every year to play Santa for the kids. They do an awesome job!
I was so impressed that Ethan actually sat on Santa's lap. He even asked for something. Of, coarse it was a Star Wars thing. Amie freaked out as soon as Santa entered the room. She wanted to go home. And went and hid in one of the classrooms. She wouldn't come out into the drill hall till Santa was gone. That kinda shocked me.
Amie and Ethan had a blast. Amie of coarse found lots of friends. She insisted on holding this little boy's hand and led him all around the Armory. It was actually really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
NONE of my kids like Santa. At all. Our ward party is on Saturday and I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, they'll sit on his lap.
Way to go with all the planning you did!! Sounds like it was lots of fun!!
That looks so fun. I remember going to that when Don was in the Army in California. The kids did LOVE it. Cute pics.
YOu look so festive in your cute pregnant outfit. Your belly gets bigger everytime I see you.
Britton tolerated Santa for the first year, too! She was wary and wouldn't smile, but she was comfortable enough to ask him for an airplane. I think she might become some sort of aviator some day. She's been asking for a space station, too. Any ideas about that?
Post a Comment