Aubree MaeJanuary 6 20097 lbs 14 oz18 in


This week has been quite the Emotional one. We went to the Doctor for our appointment on Monday at 4:30 and was told I was dialated to a 3. But was told I wouldn't be started because the OB was too busy. Needless to say I was not happy leaving that appointment. So we went and got the kids, rented and movie, and got some dinner. By 7:30 I was having contractions every 5-6 min apart so I waited about 45 min to see if they would go away but they didn't so we went into the hospital. They kept me and we had our little girl the next day. Everything went pretty normal. It was a long labor though. Becuase they were full I was released the next day, Aubree wasn't even a day old.
We got home and was starting to get settled in when Nathan got a call that his unit was being put on State active duty to help with the flood relief over on the West side. He had about an hour or so to get everything together and report to the armory. So I through some things together and Nathan took me and the kids out to my parents. It was quite the emotional day. He is home now and things are finally back to normal, well as normal as can be with a new born.
We are so lucky to have her she is a wonderful baby. Ethan and Amie absolutey love her and we have to be very careful when Amie is around she loves to give her loves.
10 comments:
I'm glad Nathan's back. How's Aubree doing?
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. And I love the name. How sweet! I am glad that Nathan is back. Things just aren't the same right after a baby - every emotion is on super hyper active drive. Welcome to the world Aubree Mae. Enjoy this time and take as long as you need to find your normal again. We love you!
What a sweet baby girl. I love the name you chose, so pretty. So fun to see pics of Amiee and Ethan holding her. That must have been so hard to have Nathan leave right after the birth of Aubree, you sure are strong. So excited to see her in person. We are thinking about you guys.
She is just perfect! Congrats! I love her name too, so cute. Sorry it was not a fun time for you, but I'm glad that everything is settling down for you guys now and hopefully you can just enjoy her and get to used to it all over again!
OH she is adorable. How fun to have another girl. And yes sounds very emotional to me. I would have lost it. I can't believe all the babies born in just the last few days. WOWSERS. Must be a west coast thing. CONGRATS. What a sweet joy you have. Three young ones. :)
Congrats. We are so excited for you and your family. Love the pictures. Ethan sure looks like he loves is sis. Enjoy your new littel one.
Congrats! We are so excited for you! I'm in love with her sweet name...good choice. Glad to hear Nathan is home - what's up with the flooding when you're trying to have a baby? You've got a cute bunch on your hands.
We miss you guys.
Wow! She's beautiful! And congrats on having a third baby. I tell ya what. My new year's resolution is to have no more babies. AT least this year. But your little girl is amazing. I hope your lives settle in soon.
Emily I'm so excited for you all. I want to take Ethan and Amie for you sometime, or just one or the other depending on how that would help. Can't wait to meet Aubree!
She is so cute!!
Good luck with everything. I'm feeling everything you are....ahhhh the joys of having kids. ;)
Post a Comment