Sunday, February 15, 2009

Aubree's Blessing

We Blessed Aubree today. She looked so beautiful. My mom made her dress and it turned out gorgeous! My mom is so talented and amazing! Here are some pictures of the day. Amie got a new dress too. It is her princess dress. I love all my kids they are the best.


5 comments:

ray-ray says said...

so much fun! i love blessing days. it really makes me think more of why we're here. and why we keep having babies!

Amber said...

Beautiful Dress!

Puhlman said...

Oh I just love that last picture of Aubree. She looks like she is posing. that is an amazing dress. You are lucky to have such a talented mom. What a beautiful family you have.

Jolie said...

Tell your mom that she IS awesome! Aubree's dress is very very beautiful and Aubree sure looked adorable in it!! All the pictures turned out cute. I especially love that last one of Aubree. She looks like she's posing!

Lore Smart said...

totally great pics and i love the first one of all of them together,so sweet. What an amazing dress, so beautiful, i love how it is so long!