Nathan has been gone for his Annual Training, so I decided to take the kids on a little road trip. We went to Utah to visit my sister and brother. It was a long trip. On the way there my soon to be sister-in-law road with us. It was nice to have her ride a long. She is so sweet and helped out a ton! I really missed having her on the way home. I was either brave or just plain dumb, haven't decided yet. I went home by myself with Ethan and Aubree, Luckily my mom and dad took Amie with them on the plane home. We left Utah at 8:30 and didn't make it back till 11:30 that night. It was a long trip! But Ethan was such a trooper and did help a lot.
Here are some pictures of what we did....

Here is Ethan and Amie at the pool. We went swimming with my sister and her girls and Tyler and Brittany. The water in the pool was a bit chilly so we hung out in the hot tub.

Here is a classic picture of Amie. I don't think I need to say anything more about this one.

My Grandparents on my Mom's side both turned 80 this year so we got together as a family and Celebrated this milestone. It was fun to see that part of the family again. They had fun glasses and even a drawing for some stuffed animals. Ethan won this Army bear, I think it was fixed a little so he would. (But I wont tell.)

Here is my dad holding Aubree. She was so good through our whole trip. She is such a wonderful blessing in our family. She brings so much joy.

Here is Amie in the car, she is such a crack up. Anytime she saw the camera aiming towards her she would tilt her head and say "cheese".
We had such a fun trip hopefully this next week will go by quickly and we can have our man back home. It is never fun when he has to be away.
No comments:
Post a Comment