Thursday, July 30, 2009
The Princess turns 3
Amie turned three this last Tuesday! I can't believe she is getting so big. We also reached a huge milestone. She is in big girl panties! YEAH! She loves the color pink so we got her a pink scooter. She is so cute on it.
She wanted a pink princess castle cake. So here is my attempt at that. It was fun to make.

On the day before her birthday we got together with some friends at a waterpark and had a party. She has a friend who's Birthday is the day before her so we had a combined party. Here is a picture of the two birthday kids.

She loves the camera! I am so glad to have her in our family, she is such a joy. There is never a dull moment when she is around that is for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No dull moments, lots of laughter, and craziness. But I would love to have one just like her! Probably only one though. ;) But still, I love that girl! :)
Happy Birthday Amie!! Super cute cake Emily! Can you believe these girls are three now? It seems like just yesterday (literally) that they were new borns!!
cute cake. How fun!
Post a Comment