Thursday, May 6, 2010

Amie's take on her mom


"This is my mother. Her name is Emily. She is about 15 years old. She has blue eyes and brown hair. She weighs about 13 pounds. Her facorite food is hambergers from McDonalds. She is smart, she knows all about shoppin' for my clothes, and helpin' out at brother's school. She spends most of her time havin' fun with me and brother. Best of all mother likes to hide under blankies in her room. Mother takescare of me by letting me do the jobs! I think my mother is best in the world because her takes care of us with love. If I could wish for anything in the world for my mother, it would be for to be in that new house so some people can look at our house.
Love, Amie

5 comments:

Chantalle R. said...

that is so funny!!! Way cute. I now wonder what my children's take on me is.

Anjuli Fry said...

That is awesome!!! She is such a sweet girl.

Unknown said...

This will forever more be a funny inside joke! Gotta love that little munchkin! :)

Jolie said...

It was so fun to hear what all the kids were thinking about their moms. Amie's especially was SO funny though!
Now tell me your secret, how to you maintain your svelte 13 pound figure and still find wiggle room in your diet for McDonalds?! ;-)
Wait, I know. It's because of your fast, 15-year old metabolism!! ;-)

Sabin Family said...

I just stumbled across your blog from Jason and Cindy's. This is too dang cute!!