Earlier this summer we went camping and got to do some rock wall climbing. The kids had fun and did really well...
Amie getting ready.

Ethan was so brave...I am so proud of him!

Nathan reached the top! GO NATHAN!

My Princess turned 4 this summer! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Here is the cake. I am really pleased with how well it turned out. Especially for my first time using fondant.
3 comments:
AWESOME cake! I am super impressed!
I agree the cake is so cool! I loved seeing you at the fair this weekend. I didn't realize how much I would miss my friends until I started to see everyone. Glad you had a good summer. If you are ever in the tri-cities give us a call. We could child swap and do the temple thing.
That is a really cool cake! Ben and Claire are turning three on Sunday do you make house calls? :)
Post a Comment