Friday, January 7, 2011

Two!!!

Aubree turned 2 on the 6th of January. I can't believe she is two already! We had an Elmo birthday party and she was so excited.


This Elmo pinata was her favorite. Good thing it was a pull string pinata I don't think it would have ended well if she saw Elmo getting beat. I actually woke up this morning with Aubree beside my bed with Elmo right next to her.

2 comments:

Lore Smart said...

Adorable!!! 2 is such a fun age. Aubrey looks like a spitting image of Aimee....so darn cute. looks like it was a ton of fun.

Jolie said...

that's so funny what you said about it not ending well if she'd seen her favorite character being beat. You're probably right! There would have been a look of horror and then lots and lots of tears.
Yeah, let's not think about it.

And holy moly woman! Awesome cake!! I love the Elmo you made on top. Was that out of fondant? Thanks to shows like Cake Boss and Ace of Cakes, I now know what that stuff is. ;-)