Monday, March 3, 2008

We are still here!

I know It has been way too long since the last time I posted anything. So I promise I will do better. Nothing really exciting has been going on. Nathan is still going to school and after this next quarter will only have 8 credits left!!!! YEAH!!!! We are still waiting to hear from the Sheriff's Office about the job. But he is third on the list so that is promising. Ethan has been going to pre-school with Corgan, Emma, and Liem. He loves it and always tells me how fun it is to play transformers with Corgan and Liem or Superheros. Amie is growing up so fast. And is developing quite an attitude. She knows how to push Ethan's button and loves to see the reaction she gets from him. Today Ethan was watching his favorite TV show and Amie kept turning the power off and laughing as she ran away. The funny thing is I can totally remember doing that myself to my brothers. Well my parents did say I hope you have one just like you.!!

So Here are some pictures I thought were cute. The first two are of Ethan and Isaac. He is a neighbor of ours.



I know these next two are pretty old since it has been a while since we've had this much snow. But I thought they were cute and Ethan was so proud of his Snowman. (Thank goodness it is almost spring!!! I am ready to move forward!)





Here is Amie and Nora (she is Isacc's sister). They are so cute together. Amie loves to giver her hugs and kisses. Sometimes Nora is ok with it and other times she gets upset with all the attention. Amie will go to the back door where she can see Nora's apartment and ask to see here. She is such a social butterfly!


4 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

Your pictures are so cute! It's funny because all the kids are so blond, if you don't look close it's almost hard to tell them apart...at least in the pictures! Glad to see that you guys are doing well!

Anjuli Fry said...

Thanks for the updated!! Can't wait to hear about Nathan's job!!! I love all the pictures, they are getting so big!!

Jolie said...

Very cute pics of the kids. I love the ones of Isaac and Ethan playing in the bookshelf!!
Too funny.

ray-ray says said...

Glad to hear from you guy! It was funny seeing the pictures with the snow and how GLAD I am that we don't have anymore!!