Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St Patty's Day!!!!!

So growing up St. Patrick's Day was a big thing. If you weren't wearing green you had better watch out because we would get you. And I am happy to say the tradition is not lost on this generation. Nathan came out and was all dressed and ready to go for the day. I called Ethan over and told him Daddy's not wearing green go get him. Of coarse Amie had to join in. Needles to say Nathan went back and changed his shirt. Here are some pictures of the kids in thier green out fits.



Amie has almost got the tricycle thing down but thanks to me her legs are too short to reach the petals. Oh, well I don't think I am ready to chase her on that quite yet.

Ok I had to put this one in. As most of you know Nathan has an obsession. I am sad to say it is no longer me. It is his new car his Monte Carlo special edition Intimadator. The Dale Earnhardt edition. So because it was a nice day he went out and detailed it. not that he did that the last nice day we had. I think I might just document each time so he can see for himself.

Ok, So My little brother who is on a Mission in Brazil, has his birthday on St. Patrick's day. So in honor of him, and because it gave me an excuse to make a cake, we had a little moment for him. I can't believe my little brother is 21. He comes home in July. (Oh if anyone wants I would be happy to make a cake for them for any occasion.) I was really pround of how this one turned out. It is a French Vanilla cake with fresh strawberries layered inside. It was really good!

1 comment:

ray-ray says said...

FUN!!! I love going all out for holidays!