Sunday, October 19, 2008
Ethan's 5th Birthday Party
Ethan had a Star wars party. He has been really into Star Wars, especially after watching the movies. He wants to know everything about the Jedi's. Who trained who, what ship belongs to who, and how everything works. It is pretty entertaining to Nathan to hear some of my answers. I have pretty much given up and not tell Ethan to ask Nathan. I guess we are working on the next generation Star wars nut.
We had a lot of fun. We had the kids practice using their light sabors. They had to pop bubbles with them and move balls from one line to another with them also. Luckily the weather was fairly decent which allowed us to do some things out side.
Here is the birthday boy standing in front of Yoda. He didn't want to stand in front of Darth Vador. this was a game of pin the badge on Vador. I told the kids in order to turn Darth Vador good again they had to get the badge in the right spot.
Here is the "cake." Since we are going to have a real cake for his birthday on Monday I opted to make cup cakes which for a kids party is pretty darn good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute party! Happy birthday Ethan, it looks like they had a blast!
Corgan had sooooo much fun!!
THANKS for putting on a great bday party!
Pretty Spiffy... Ethan you're growing up to fast, slow down :)
AH that is so cool. I will definately be having a party like this soon. I have some star wars fans too. They gotta be like Dad. I didn't know he was going to be 5. WOW. Kindergarten next year huh?
Post a Comment