This first on is a picture of Ethan He got a Storm Trooper Helmet and blaster from his Grandma. He loved it he played rescue princess Lea (who was played by his cousin Kaylee) for hours. Nathan and I think he kinds looks like a Storm Trooper bobble head.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Time
We had a great Christmas this year. My parent's house was full on kids. There were all 7 grand kids there. Ethan was the oldest and only boy. Then there are all girls 3 of them are 2, well Teagan turned 3 on Christmas Eve. But it was a lot of fun. Here are some random pictures of the festivities.
This first on is a picture of Ethan He got a Storm Trooper Helmet and blaster from his Grandma. He loved it he played rescue princess Lea (who was played by his cousin Kaylee) for hours. Nathan and I think he kinds looks like a Storm Trooper bobble head.
Here is a picture of Nathan and Amie playing the Wii. They men in the family were getting pretty competitive playing it. Amie thought she should be able to join in the fun. I thought it was pretty darn cute.
Here is a picture of Ethan and his cousin Kaylee, They are putting together the Gingerbread house. Ethan loves when he gets to play with Kaylee. They are so cute together. And of course Uncle Ty Ty is there to help. All the kids just adore him, he is so good to play with them.
Here is a picture of all the Grandkids in there brand new Jammies from Grandma. I was sad when I got home and realized all the pictures of them were out of focus. Oh, well this is the best one I had. From left to right there is Teagan, then Ethan who is holding Paige, Kaylee is holding Brookley, then Ashely and Amie.
Here is a picture of my LARGE belly, and of course you have to catch the prego when she is eating. So what do you think? Will I make it another week? I will keep you all posted.
Here is Ethan and Amie makeing cupcakes. For Teagan's brithday we had a cupcake party and the kids got to make and decorate cupcakes. It was really cute and the girls didn't make too bad of a mess. They had so much fun.
Sorry the pictures were so random. But it was a busy week and looking back it was a complete whirlwind. Hope everyone had a great Christmas also and Have a great New Year!
This first on is a picture of Ethan He got a Storm Trooper Helmet and blaster from his Grandma. He loved it he played rescue princess Lea (who was played by his cousin Kaylee) for hours. Nathan and I think he kinds looks like a Storm Trooper bobble head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Emily, pregnancy looks great on you! And you've got about the most adorable storm trooper bobble head I've ever seen. Merry Christmas.
How fun! Isn't it so funny with kids how they love to get in there and get their hands dirty with cupcakes. I have a hard time letting them sometimes because I can do it with 3 times less of a mess.
Just hang in there girl! A week? That is awesome. How exciting that you are so close!
agreed. he does look like a bobble head. a very cute one.
Post a Comment