Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Putting up the Christmas Tree

We got the tree put up tonight and the kids had a blast decorating it. After we got all the ornaments on the tree Amie asked if we could take them off and do it again. She sure had fun. Ethan of coarse was the director and was right there to tell Amie where to put each ornament.





4 comments:

ray-ray says said...

I love Christmas trees!!!

And I think I'm twice as big as you are.....I am so done with being fatty-fat-fat.

Puhlman said...

how fun. We too just put our tree up and the kids loved it. I love your belly. SO cute. When are you due?

Beth Tunnell said...

You look so cute! I know I hated hearing it, but you look fabulous pregnant!

The good stuff in life said...

The tree is so adorable. The kids did a good job decorating it. You look so beautiful by the way. Next month is the the baby month. How exciting. Any names yet???