Here is some of the things I did. I made the hair and the little boy and the grass. My favorite thing is the little frog prince. I think it turned out really cute.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Fun with Fondant
So I got together with my friend and we decorated a cake. It was my first time playing with fondant so I learned a lot from her. She is awesome and has done a lot more with cake decorating than I have. We did this cake for a book club she is starting up.

Here is some of the things I did. I made the hair and the little boy and the grass. My favorite thing is the little frog prince. I think it turned out really cute.
Here is some of the things I did. I made the hair and the little boy and the grass. My favorite thing is the little frog prince. I think it turned out really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
next up---charm city cakes!
That looks like a lot of fun! I have to say your contributions make the cake.
I have never used fondant either, but always wanted to try. What a fun cake.
All I can say is WOW. I am so impressed!! I've never done anything like that. You're really talented and creative! I also thought the frog prince turned out great.
OK how about some lessons here. Looks so cute. How could you possibly eat that?
Cute cake! Oh and by the way... this was the other background I was debating with :) Guess were more alike than we think.
Post a Comment