This is a picture of My grandpa, this is my mom's dad. We had a really nice visit with my grandparents. The kids went on a walk with grandpa and they loved it. It was so cold. I checked the weather report before I left and it was 60 degrees so I figured I wouldn't need to worry about bringing winter coats. Well that was a big mistake. It was freezing and snowed most of the time we were there.
This is Tyler and Brittany. They are such a cute couple. We had so much fun with them. All of the kids love them. Amie is slowing getting used to the idea of someone else marrying Uncle Ty Ty. On Saturday we went with Brittany to a Bridal Expo, it was a lot of fun. My mom made "Team Brittany" T-shirts and they turned out so cute. She even made cheerleading skirts for they girls to wear. The kids thought they were so cool.
This is Nathan's Grandma We went and visited her and her daughter Carma. Whenever we go to Rexburg we had to visit her. Amie wasn't to sure about Carma's dog though He would jump up and lick her face.
This is my old roomate Sharon. It was so nice to see her again. Amie actually let us have a nice visit and catch up.

No comments:
Post a Comment