Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aubree's Birthday and Pacific Science Center

I can't believe Aubree is already one. She is such a sweet baby. I have enjoyed every second with her. It is so sad to look back and realize how fast time goes. I would love to keep her just like this for a little bit longer. She has started walking and is so proud of herself. She will take a few steps then clap and laugh, then take some more steps. Ethan and Amie love to encourage her.


Nathan had a few days off so we took the kids to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle. Ethan and Amie loved it. It was a lot of fun to see how excited they got. There was a little wadding pool where you could touch some sea creatures. I was surprised to see Ethan and Amie both sticking their hands in and feeling the animals.


2 comments:

ericksonzone said...

I love Aubree and her cake. That cheesy grin is so cute!

Lore Smart said...

Loved lookiing at all your posts. Little Amie is getting so tall, what a beauty. I love little Aubree's smile with her cake. Hard to believe a whole year has already gone by. Baby girls are so much fun and I can only imagine it only gets better. What an adorable little family you have.